The 7th edition of the Classic Anthology of Anatomical Charts features 101 new and updated anatomical charts in a two-volume boxed set. This beautiful compilation provides a clearer understanding of human anatomy, a visual comparison of physiological principals, and highlights important pathological conditions. Medical terminology and updated text is directly on each chart so you never have to refer to a separate key card or manual.
This edition has been edited to include the most popular anatomical and pathological subjects, 14 new charts have been added and 20 charts have been updated. Ideal for studying human anatomy, patient consultation or quick reference, this truly is one of the most comprehensive and attractive compilation of charts on the market.
2 Volumes, both hardcover with spiral binding..
- 101 charts printed in vivid, lifelike colors
- Two volumes: Anatomy (40 charts) and Pathology (61 charts)
- Each volume has a hard cover with a side-spiral binding
- Attractive and durable storage box
- Write on/wipe laminated pages with dry erase pen (not included)